Disclaimer of Warranties.
THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY www.clueye.com ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABALE BASIS”. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SAME WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PAGE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Posts on the website
- Posts and some products offered by a third party provider are also subject to terms and conditions and so you need to check the company’s governing policies and be oriented about them.
- The contents of this website are all properties www.clueye.com and no other ownership is attached to it.
- Any errors on the posts from our third party should be dealt with but this should not be basis of the illegitimacy of the website. The posts have undergone screening and other processes before they are uploaded; but they are not considered a medical advice.
Using the posts. Symbols, graphics, logos, designs and trade names are strictly prohibited to be used for any reasons provided that prior notice and other arrangements are done with the website administrators.
Printing contents like pictures and other articles are allowed as long as they are used as your own reference and should not be used for commercial purposes; however, all the copyright, trademark and other identifying marks will be retained and you will not claim ownership for such; and that you may not reproduce, transmit and sell those material for any purposes other than stated above.
Use of the website services
1. When you have posted on this website, you hereby agree that this website has the right to use, reproduce, modify and even distribute such.
3. You should not engage and bring the name of the website for abusive, unlawful, slanderous, libelous, fraudulent, pornographic and other inappropriate acts; and make sure to AVOID the following:
- Harassing and degrading any person or group in their gender, sexual preferences, race, age, disability and ethnicity; harm and influence minors;
- impersonating any entity of the websites and manipulates posts;
- posting contents from an employer or any other individuals unless you have received permission from your employer and secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content; pornographic, violent posts towards individuals or entities; offensive and violating contents to the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
Registration and membership
You are allowed to register and use the registered username and password to gain access to this website but make sure you follow the following terms:
- fill in the form with accurate and complete information as asked;
- make sure the information is kept true and updated;
- the site administrator has the right to terminate your account if the information you have given are found untrue and incomplete;
- as to confidentiality of your personal account, you have the duties and responsibilities to maintain such and your failure to do so will not in any way become the responsibilities of fcarcsi.com.
- an unauthorized access to the website using your username and password is not the liability of this site;